Monday, March 29, 2010

Sleepy, Sleepy Monday

Good morning! I hope ya'll had a great weekend. Mine was pretty good.

Friday night, Ben and I hung out with my dad. We just sat in their kitchen, ate junk food and colored with Ben. It was so much fun! I haven't spent time with just my dad in a long time.

Saturday, Will had his first baseball practice. It was a beautiful day. I just enjoyed sitting outside. I also really enjoyed watching Will play. This is the first year he has played where everyone has played before and knows what they are doing. It is almost like watching real baseball. I do have to admit that I will miss the cute moments from t-ball. I don't think we will have anybody sitting in the dirt making castles or running the wrong way around the bases this year. Nope. I am afraid this year they are all "hard core", as Will would say.

Sunday, we picked up Will and went as a family to Bass Pro. For those of you who don't know, Bass Pro is a hunting and fishing super store. It is the mecca of all things hunting and fishing. Needless to say, my boys love it there. Even little Ben loves Bass Pro. We didn't know it when we were going but they were having a Easter egg hunt and pictures with the Easter bunny there yesterday. So, while Matt shopped the boys and I found eggs and did Easter crafts. No picture with the Easter bunny though. Ben was scared to death and Will is way too cool to have his picture made with the Easter bunny (by himself). Last night we had dinner as a family, which was nice. Then it was bath and bed. Everyone went to bed wonderfully!!! This is a huge deal at our house. Bedtime is usually a battle but, last night it was great. I think everyone was worn out.

I hope that ya'll have a great week. Hopefully, for most of you, it will be a short week followed with a great Easter weekend. I am hoping to get the ground ready for my garden this week so, I will be able to have it all in and planted by the 15th. We are supposed to have nice weather and I am planning on taking advantage of it. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment