Thursday, March 25, 2010

Better Late Than Never



I am participating in this weeks I "heart"... at You and Me Plus Three. Go there now to add yours and read others!!


I have to say that the "I Heart" posts are definitely my favorite posts. I love to read what others are thankful for and I love to share what means the most to me.

Here are this weeks...

I "heart" my husband! He is such a great father and a wonderful provider. He gives and does so much more than is required of him. I am truly blessed.

I "heart" hearing Ben talk and talk and talk.

I "heart" Will's heart. He is so kind and so thoughtful. He just has a way about him. He is so special and I love being able to watch him grow.

I "heart" the thunderstorm we had this morning.

I "heart" that it is almost time for flip flops! A few more weeks and my feet won't see socks or real shoes (as Matt calls them) until October!

I "heart" my parents. They are truly the smartest people I know. I hope that I will be like them when I grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment