And once again, it has been forever since my last post. I will fill ya'll in on the major stuff...
1. I started working. I now work part time (3 days a week) and go to school. This has been an interesting change to say the least.
2. We saw (another) new doctor concerning Ben. This one seemed to think that if we cut down on his feeds then he will eat more... NOPE. We go back next week to see what other brilliant ideas this man has to offer. So now, he isn't eating. He doesn't get enough calories from his feeds to help him grow and to top it all off - he has gone back to his old sleep habits. Or I guess, it should really be called lack of sleep habits. I am at a loss. I don't know what to do, who to see or how to deal with it all.
3. Will on the other hand is doing really well. He tried out for a part in the school play. He starts baseball in a few weeks and has decided he want to play football... I can't believe how fast he is growing up.
4. We started going to a new church. This is the first time, I have gone to a church that my parents didn't go also attend. I loved it. The kids had a great time and are so excited to go back.
5. We are dogless (again). The cute little Yorkie is now at a new home. I am sure he is much better off.
I feel like so much more has happened... but apparently, it must have not been too big of a deal.
Oh- there is one more thing
I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT AGAIN!!
My baby brother and his wife are expecting their first baby at the end of September. I could not be happier! I love, love babies and love the fact that this one will not belong to me. All the fun, none of the work!