Tuesday, March 9, 2010

In review...

These past few day have been crazy! We had a beautiful weekend here which is such a nice change. I wish that we had been able to enjoy it a bit more.

Saturday, I got up and cleaned the house. While Will went and played golf with his grandfather and Ben and I ran errands. Then we came home and I had to get ready to go to a funeral. Matt and I have some friends that were pregnant with twins. She ended up delivering at 20 weeks. The babies passed shortly after they were born. I cried the entire service. I can honestly say that was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. After that, Matt had to go finish up some work and I went and got the boys. That night we ordered pizza and watched movies and spent the whole evening just loving on my boys and remembering what a blessing they are.

Sunday, we went to church and then went to my parents' and had a picnic and the boys played. After a nice nap, we went to Matt's parents' house for dinner. His aunt and uncle were in town and it was great to see them.

Yesterday, I spent most of the day at the hospital. Matt's mom had back surgery so, I went and sat up there with his dad, aunt and uncle. Last night, Matt and I along with Candice and Clinton (my brother and sister in law) snuck in a date before we went back up to the hospital to visit. Then, it was home to get the boys and myself in bed.

I am hoping that tonight will be calm and that I will be able to get the boys in bed on time and watch Parenthood. I know it is wishful thinking but, I can hope.

1 comment: