Today I am participating in MckMama'a Not Me Monday. I think this is such a great idea. I can write about all the things that I so did not do :)
1. It was not me who let Will have bite size Snickers for breakfast this morning. I always make sure my children have a healthy and well balanced breakfast.
2. It was definitely not me who let the laundry pile up ALL weekend.
3. It was not me who had to make two trips to Target yesterday. I am an efficient shopper. I never forget anything.
4. It was not me who waited until after the boys went to bed to eat my ice cream from Sonic so I would not have to share. I never mind sharing my dessert with my children.
5. It was not me that watched "Drumline" on Nick last night. I would never watch such a mindless movie that in no way enriches my life.
6. And it was so not me that would not let Matt change the fore mentioned movie!
I hope that you all have a great Monday and that you will be able to look at some of your so called short comings and be glad it wasn't you!