Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Hearts



I am participating in this weeks I "heart"... at You and Me Plus Three. Go there now to add yours and read others!!


This week has been a really stressful one. Ben is toying with potty training, Will and I both have had a lot of school work and Matt has started back up with the lawn business. Needless to say, things at our house haven't been the most pleasant. We are all thinking about all the negative instead of focusing on all the good we have going on. So when I saw the "I Heart... Thursday's" post at You and Me Plus 3, I knew I needed to participate. I need to take a minute and think about all the wonderful things I love. I need to remind myself that while we may be busy and stressed we are still so very blessed.

I heart that all the laundry was caught up last night.

I heart the good grade I got on my test.

I heart that Will is so excited about helping those in need through "Kids Kan" this week.

I heart that we haven't come down with the stomach bug that is plaguing the area.

I heart that my husband is such an amazing provider.

I heart the salt and vinegar chips I had for lunch.

I heart the fact I was able to eat my lunch in peace even more.

I heart the sun is out and spring is almost here.

I could go on but I will stop. It seems the more I write about all the things I am thankful for, the more things keep coming to mind. Isn't funny how that works? I hope that at some point today you will get a minute to think about all the good things in your life.

1 comment:

  1. I do Thankful Thursday and I love it :) It always makes my day better!

    ReplyDelete