Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happiness...


The topic over at Kelly's Korner for this week's Show Us Your Life is Things that Make You Happy. I realize that I am a day late in doing this but, better late than never.

The first would of course be my two wonderful boys, my husband and our families. They can make me happier than anyone or anything else in the world.


Next, would have to be this little guy. I never thought I would ever like a small dog but I am so in love with little Moose.


I also can be quickly put into a good mood by a trip to Starbucks. I just love everything about it. The variety of people you will see there, the ridiculously cheerful employees, the wonderful pastries, the paper cups and top... the list could go on and on.


OPI nail polish can also bring a smile to my face. There are so many colors and the names just make me laugh. I bought one yesterday called, "I'm his coral friend". Maybe I am just easily amused but I laughed when I read it.


I love a clean house. There is nothing better than coming home to a clean house.

I enjoy sitting outside with my dear husband and watching the kids play.

Ice cream cakes from Baskin Robbins are also a favorite of mine.


Naps. I love naps.

Watching my boys play together (instead of fight).

1 comment:

  1. What a terrific list! What a lovely family.

    Have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete