Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Cheese Incident

First of all, I would like to start by saying sorry for the absence. It has been a crazy 2 weeks and I just really haven't had the energy nor the inspiration to blog.

Now that I have that out of the way...

Last night Will had a late baseball game. We decided that we would go out to eat before the game. We let him pick the place. He chose Danver's. It is a fast-ish food place with a huge salad bar. Long story short, Ben has a thing for shredded cheese. He loves it. So, rather than eat the meal we ordered for him, he ate little bowls full of shredded cheese. He had been trying my patience all day and of course dinner was no different. About half way through the meal he says, laughing, "I have cheese in my nose". I thought he meant on his nose and so I told him he didn't and that he needed to eat. He reply. "Yea my do. Look." said as he holds his nose up for me to see. I look and sure enough the child had stuck one strand of shredded cheese right up his nose. All I could do was laugh... I have a feeling we are in for it with this one.

4 comments: