Tuesday, April 6, 2010

One picure Easter

So, as I am looking at every one's Easter posts and all the pictures, I realized I only took one picture. Why the one picture I would have has to be this one... who knows?



I guess I can add that to the list of my horrible mommy moments. In spite of the lack of pictures, we had a great weekend. Friday the boys and I went over to my parents house and dyed eggs. The boys had a blast. My wonderful sister in law, Ana, did take a few pictures. You can visit her blog A Nabs Photography, and see them. Saturday, Will got to spend some time with Aunt Jess and Corey. Let me tell you, he felt like he was something else. Corey even bought him a hat just like his! Saturday night, we went to church with my family. Sunday we woke up to find the Easter bunny had come. He left lots of candy and a few little goodies. Then it was off to breakfast and to Matt's parents house. After our rounds of visiting, we came home and played outside the rest of the day. I have to say that was probably the best part of the whole weekend. We don't have a whole lot of time together, just the 4 of us. We had a great time!

1 comment: