Friday, April 16, 2010

Cupcakes!!!!

Favorite Fridays

This weeks Favorite Friday topic is

Guilty Pleasure Snack

Let me just say that I love Junk Food. I mean really. I will skip dinner and just have dessert. I have been known to eat an entire box of Girl Scout Cookies in one sitting. I don't start to feel like we are really out of food until there is no dessert in the house. When there is nothing sweet, it is then I worry. So obviously, to pick just one is super hard but if I had to pick one it would be...

CUPCAKES!



I absolutely adore cupcakes. I think that there is nothing better than a little cake (or 2 or 3) just for you. I see cupcakes and I can't help but smile. They just make me happy.

Head in over to Jen's blog and indulge a little.

7 comments:

  1. or 4 or 5? I agree cupcakes are supreme. Just enough cake and frosting. regular cake has too much cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Follower from FF, my hubby is a big cupcake fan. We had a cupcake cake at our wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit.... I HATE cake! I always lick the icing off and then throw the cake away! I even spit out my wedding cake after Tim fed it to me! I know I am weird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cupcakes! We have a cupcakery (cupcake only bakery) in my town, it's has the best cupcakes! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh love me some cupcakes! (Esp the frosting part!)
    Thanks for playing girly; Have a fabulous weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have a hard time picking just one because almost all the foods I eat are guilty pleasure foods.

    ReplyDelete