Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's Wednesday Again

Hi. My name is Maegan. It is so nice to meet you.


I feel like this is how I need to start today's post. I feel like it has been a long time since I have posted anything. I am not sure what has been wrong with me but, I have been in a funk. I am hoping that some one out there knows what I am talking about and that I am not alone in getting like this. Nothing is specifically wrong. I just feel blah. I am hoping that I will snap out if it soon. I hate feeling like this. To make an already yucky mood worse, I have to go to Wal-Mart. I hate Wal-Mart. It has got to be my least favorite place to go on earth. I have been putting it off and putting it off but, the time has come and I have got to go.


On from that... The boys have been doing really well. Will had a great basketball game and along with his 3 fouls, also took some good shots! Ben is on this kick about wanting to have his picture taken. Everything he does, he wants me to get the camera. This is one of those pictures.


School is getting under way for me and I feel like I am going to enjoy this semester. I mean, I have done homework and even started a book I have to read, long before it is due! This is big for me. I usually wait until the last minute and then just do what I have to do to get by. I am planning on keeping this up all semester. We shall see how that actaully works out.


Matt is begining to get calls from people needing yard work done, which is wonderful. I love my husband but, it is hard having him home all the time. It will be nice to get into our old routine.


And once again, they are calling for winter weather here. I will let you know how that goes. I am off to make my dreaded Wal-Mart run. Hopefully, it won't be too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment