Saturday, November 20, 2010

Beginning to Look a lot like CHRISTMAS!!!

I can't wait any longer. I am going to put up my Christmas decorations today. I have been ready to get them out since the day after Halloween. I think have been pretty patient based on that fact.


*I must confess, This is not my house. I wish it were...

On another note, duck season opened today. My dear husband is in Arkansas "busting some ducks". Poor little Ben just doesn't understand the idea of hunting. He keeps saying, "When Daddy gets home I'm gonna to have a pet duck." I am trying, as delicately as possible, to explain that the ducks daddy brings home won't be pets. As much as I love my husband, I am always happy to see the start of hunting season. This is a crazy time of year with the holidays and exams. It is nice to have Matt occupied.

I am excited about being home today and hopefully getting somethings done.

I hope ya'll have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I wish my house looked liked that too! Have fun putting up all your decorations. We always do ours the day after Thanksgiving, so I have a few more days to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay glad to have you back blogging! My tree has been up since November the 9th! I love having Christmas decorations up for two whole months!

    ReplyDelete