Friday, August 6, 2010
5 for Friday
This is my first Friday 5. I am so excited about the topic...
5 Things You Miss About Being a Kid
1. I miss having no stress. No bills to pay, dinner to make, kids to worry about... I couldn't wait to grow up and now I miss the days of my childhood.
2. I miss being sitting in the chair with my daddy each night before bed. There was something so comforting about squeezing myself into the chair with him.
3. I miss having someone to take care of me when I was sick. Someone to comfort me when I was sad and someone to celebrate with me when I was happy. Sometimes you just need your mom. I miss the days when she was right there.
4. I miss the wonder and excitement I had when I was child. Everything was new. Anything was possible.
5. I miss us all eating dinner together. One of my most favorite childhood memories is us all sitting around the table talking and laughing. Then my brother and I in the kitchen doing dishes, complaining the whole time that our younger sister didn't have to help.
When I was child, I would have never guessed that the things I would miss would be so simple.